The RGC Emergency PLAN Profile Advantage
By developing a RGC Emergency PLAN Profile for your home, you minimize damages by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your home.
- A no cost assessment of your home.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your home following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your home is vacant by having an immediate plan of action.
- Identification pre authorizing work to begin.
You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Establish your local RGC Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money. Having the initial paperwork already filled out and on file.
- Provides home details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Getting Started with the Emergency PLAN Program
- STEP 1: Visit www.rgc24.com. Register by filling out the Schedule a Consultation on the right side of our website.
- STEP 2: Choose RGC as your preferred contact in the event your home or business experiences water, fire, mold or other type of damage.
- STEP 3: Create a EPPs for all of your properties.
- STEP 4: Bookmark www.rgc24.com on your iPhone, tablet, Android or Blackberry device for a direct connect to RGC 24/7 for all emergency restoration services.
Emergency PLAN Program Best Practices
- STEP 1: Make the appointment to walk through the HOME or BUSINESS in order to capture the needed information for the EPP.
- STEP 2: RGC will fill out a Field Form that will be used to write in EPP information.
- STEP 3: As RGC walks through the HOME or BUSINESS, we capture the property information by writing it on the Field Form.
- STEP 4: RGC will capture property photos.
Getting Help If Damage Occurs
Once you have an EPP set up, getting help cleaning up and/or restoring your property is just a few clicks or a phone call away.
- STEP 1: Access your ERP by accessing the website www.rgc24.com on your iPhone, tablet, Android or Blackberry device for a direct connect to RGC 24/7.
- STEP 2: If you prefer to call RGC simply click on the phone number to contact your RGC Call Center.
- STEP 3: If you would like to submit a first notice of loss from within the iPhone, tablet, Android or Blackberry device for a direct connect to RGC 24 CLICK ON TAP TO CALL.
- STEP 4: While you wait, feel free to review the ITS YOUR HOME BROCHURE tips. Any of the tasks you can perform will help reduce further damage.
Sharing Your EPP
Sharing your EPP with other decision makers can be an important step to ensure that those within your HOME or BUSINESS have access to critical data in the event of a loss. It also allows for the delegation of an EPP or several EPPs to certain individuals within your company or residence.