Chicagoland Thermal Imaging Inspection Services
Buildings of all sorts, from homes to factories to high rises, can be troubled by problems related to design, construction, maintenance or emergency situations such as fire or floods. These problems can be difficult to diagnose and resolve without the help of a Chicagoland Thermal Imaging Contractor.
Some of the major problems found in buildings include:
- Mositure damage due to leaks, condensation, or emergency situations
- Ice damage to sloped roofs
- Poor HVAC distribution or performance
- Electrical system faults and resistance
- Excessive energy use due to missing or damaged insulation, and excessive air-leakage across the thermal perimeter
Use of infrared thermography is a fast, efficient, nondestructive method of locating these problems, in many cases before they can affect the health of the occupants and your bottom line.
Call our Chicagoland Thermal Imaging Inspectors for an initial consultation and survey. We can customize clear and concise reporting to meet your needs.
Our Chicagoland Thermal Imaging Contractors Provide These Detailed Services
- Thermal Imaging
- Thermal Inspection
- Infrared Thermal
- Infrared Inspection
- Heat Loss Inspection
- Thermal Loss Inspection
- Energy Loss Inspection
- Thermal Infrared Inspection
- Thermal Imagers
- Thermal Imaging Inspection
- Thermal Heat Inspection
- Thermal Heat Loss
Why Chicagoland Should Hire Us for Thermal Imaging Inspection Services
Infrared thermography is a valuable tool to use from residential homes to commercial buildings. These high resolution cameras provide both thermal and digital images with thermal gradients that are clearly defined. The most up to date imaging software is used to generate detailed reports that are e-mail friendly.
We offer thermal imaging services that are a tremendous benefit on certain water losses. When home or business owners have a consistent water problem, thermography may be used to determine the source of the water damage whether caused from a leaky pipe, ice dam, roof leak, etc.
Inspection service fee is $250 on commercial property $150 on residential properties. Fee will be refunded if RGC finds issues that need to be addressed and is honored the job.
Recent Articles about Thermal Imaging
- DOING CHICAGOLAND WATER DAMAGE REPAIRS WITH RESTORATION SERVICE COMPANIES - Water damage can symbolize problems, loss and ruins because of the power of water. Understanding how water can damage your home can help you solve the problem. If your house constantly experiences water leakage and clogging, you shouldn’t just ignore them. Whether your property is residential or commercial, Chicagoland water damage repairs can cost you ... [Read more]
- IMPORTANCE OF CHICAGOLAND MOLD REMEDIATION IN MAINTAINING THE HEALTH OF PEOPLE - Chicagoland mold remediation is crucial when it comes to maintaining your health as well as of that of your loved ones. With it, individuals would be safe from allergies and illnesses caused by molds. Removing molds depend on a number of factors including the mold nature, part of the house that has been affected by molds ... [Read more]