Chicagoland Mold Remediation
Mold can produce an unhealthy environment for Chicagoland homes and businesses if not properly addressed. Mold growth not only causes health hazards, but structural damages as well. Sometimes the source of mold is readily apparent, but other times mold can be caused by unnoticed problems such as a water pipe that has a slow leaking pin-hole puncture.
Mold Problems in the Chicagoland Area
Mold and mildew require nutrients, moisture and appropriate temperatures in order to grow. Nutrients can come from a variety of sources within a structure such as: building materials, carpet, furniture, paper, dust and soil. Water or moisture can come from roof leaks, flooding and condensation. Temperatures for mold growth generally range from 77 degrees F to 86 degrees F, however, some species of mold can propagate in temperatures ranging from near freezing to 95 degrees F.
At Restruction General Contractors, LLC, our expert Chicagoland mold remediation team can identify the source(s) of moisture contributing to your mold growth problem by keying in on the affected areas such as HVAC systems, bathrooms, basements, crawl spaces and drywall using advanced thermal imaging equipment. Thermal imaging is a non-intrusive device that keeps surfaces from being damaged during the mold inspection process, which is not always the case when using conventional equipment as many Chicagoland mold remediation companies are known to do.
Buildings with mold covered surfaces that measure more than ten square feet present an insidious health hazard that could seriously compromise the immune systems of those exposed to them. In order to be made safe, these buildings require the services of a mold removal contractor who specializes in mold remediation. Mold remediation is the cleanup process for large areas of mold most often found in schools, government buildings and commercial buildings as well as apartment buildings. Mold remediation, like other mold cleanup, is a specialized service that should be completed by a professional contractor. Since some of the buildings in need of mold remediation are public buildings, the health of an entire community may rely on the professional contractor hired. Contractors are also expected to preserve the integrity of the site and to ensure the complete, safe removal of spores. Your home is equally as important and will receive the same type of remediation as a larger building only on a smaller scale. The health of you and your family's health is their goal.
Our Chicagoland Mold Remediation Contractors Provide:
- Source Identification: Through the use of moisture detection equipment, such as thermal imaging, RGC technicians will identify moisture intrusion in residential and commercial structures. Potential sources of moisture include: Flooding, Leaky Roofs, Humidifiers, Damp Basements or Crawl Spaces, Constant Plumbing Leaks, and Clothes Dryers that have been vented indoors. The source of the moisture must be addressed before remediation can begin.
- Containment: Technicians isolate the area of contamination to eliminate the spread of mold spores to other areas of the property.
- Filtration: HEPA air filters and negative air machines run continuously throughout the project. Mold spores, dust, MVOCs, and other airborne debris are removed from the air.
- Removal and Cleanup: Contaminated materials are removed or remediated according to mold remediation guidelines. Drywall, carpet, furniture, and other damaged materials may have to be replaced to prevent mold from returning.
- Replacement: RGC's reconstruction teams can provide and install all the new building materials required to return all affected areas of the property to its pre-loss condition.
If your home or business is suffering from mold, contact Restruction General Contractors, LLC today. We'll help you overcome your building's mold problem quickly and efficiently, providing you with quality results when you choose RGC for your Chicagoland mold remediation needs.
Our Chicagoland Mold Remediation Contractors Provide These Detailed Services
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Removal
- Mold Cleaning
- Mildew Removal
- Water Damage Repairs
- Mold Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Mold Mitigation
- Removing Mold
- Mold and Mildew
- Black Mold
Why Chicagoland Should Hire Us for Their Mold Remediation Service
Restruction General Contractors, LLC is a family owned Chicagoland restoration company that cares about providing top quality service and helping our residential and commercial customers bounce back from structural damages. We have over 60 years of experience in the Chicagoland restoration industry, and our company is committed to excellence, quality and safety.
Restruction General Contractors, LLC is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor. We are an Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) mold remediation contractor, Clean Trust Certified, and part of the Independent Mitigation And Cleaning/Conservation Network. We also hold many membership and certifications with other well known organizations such as the EPA for your quality assurance and peace of mind that we hold our company up to strict restoration and mold remediation standards. Our Chicagoland mold remediation consultations are FREE, and our estimates provide up-front pricing with no hidden costs. Call today to learn more about our mold removal and restoration services.
Recent Articles about Mold Remediation
- CHICAGOLAND MOLD REMEDIATION TECHNIQUES FOR YOUR HOME - People who live in humid climates or properties that have experienced flood damages or water damages are often faced with the problem of mold overgrowth. Mold can grow anywhere in your Chicagoland area home – on bathroom walls, sinks, under your carpet or on the pipes. Aside from the simple fact that it can give ...[Read more]
- IMPORTANCE OF CHICAGOLAND MOLD REMEDIATION IN MAINTAINING THE HEALTH OF PEOPLE - Chicagoland mold remediation is crucial when it comes to maintaining your health as well as of that of your loved ones. With it, individuals would be safe from allergies and illnesses caused by molds. Removing molds depend on a number of factors including the mold nature, part of the house that has been affected by molds ... [Read more]