Project Manager / Estimator / Fire and Water Damage Restoration RGC – Highland Park, IL
Project Manager-Restoration/Construction- Highland Park, IL RGC
Bring your Xactimate and IICRC experience to RGC as we take over the Restoration Market in IL.
Main functions: This position will be responsible for working with insurance companies to come to an agreed scope of work and to complete work on restoration and reconstruction projects while maintaining scheduling, profit margin requirements, and client satisfaction.
Reports to: Production Manager / Operations Manager
Region: Highland Park, IL
- Works with independent and inside adjuster to come to an agreed scope of work. Updates project management software with progress on job at least twice per week. Maintains constant contact with homeowner during estimating process.
- Works with homeowner to make as many selections as possible during estimating process.
- After agreed scope of work is reached has construction agreement signed by homeowner.
- Complete scheduled walk through with homeowner to discuss scope of work. After walk through, completes a budget and schedule and files them in job folder. Secures sub-contractors and comes to an agreed price to perform work prior to work commencing.
- Requests sub-contractor agreements prior to work commencing.
- Works with homeowners to obtain any remaining selections needed. Updates project management software with progress on job at least twice per week.
- Maintains constant contact with homeowner during construction process.
- Manages construction supervisors daily work load.
- Meets with homeowner upon substantial completion to create punch list.
- Completes punch list with 48 hours.
- Meets with homeowner to have sign completions form upon completion of job. Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in managing multiple construction projects, from developing estimates through final client sign-off.
- Strong background with identifying, negotiating with, and managing subcontractors.
- Expert knowledge of Xactimate software.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook. Working experience with MS Project or a similar toolset is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expert customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and with onsite and virtual teams
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating at a fast pace while maintaining accuracy, especially when up against deadlines.
- Persuasive with details and facts Technical knowledge maintained by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Additional Requirements:
- Clean driving record
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug test and drug and alcohol testing during the course of your employment and full background check.
Includes medical, dental and vision insurance A vehicle, laptop and cell phone will be provided.
- Company Description
For 40 years, RGC has provided emergency property restoration and construction services to residential, commercial and industrial clients.