Fire & Water Restoration Tech Position
RGC – Highland Park, IL
Must have experience in water damage mitigation, mold remediation, and applied structure drying. Must be able to assess, loss damage and mitigation needs, extract water from property, set up drying equipment, and monitor loss drying process. Experience with mold contamination and remediation is required. Experience must include setting up mold contamination containment, setting up remediation equipment, and removing contamination per protocols. Must be willing to respond 24/7 to calls, to perform emergency services. CERTIFICATION as water tech and/or mold tech preferred.
- Mold remediation experience
- Experience using water extraction and dehumidification equipment
- Experience in setting up drying equipment
- Part-time to Full-time, flexible to work overtime when required
Vary between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- MUST be willing to be part of an after-hours on call schedule.
- Must have prior experience in the water & fire restoration business.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency service, must be willing to be on call when needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Coordinate requirements for jobs
- Perform on-site production services, including water extraction, fire cleanup, and mold remediation
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
- Complete job files
- Develop production expertise: services, cleaning products, and equipment
- Follow uniform policy
- Perform additional tasks as required
Some of the Responsibilities
If you meet our criteria and we are interested in hiring you, we will then call you to set up an interview. At that point you will be asked to provide a copy of driver's license, sign a release to do a background check and fill out an application.
Thank you for your interest in our company!